|I am hooked! Sad, I didn't start earlier, |
it's so much easier than I expected. ~CP
I have them in stock. When I first started my practice I introduced many moms to diapering and I was the only place they could get to touch and feel (and try on) in real life before purchasing. With the busy-ness of my practice through winter season in Florida, I didn't spend a lot of time on showing you the beautiful inventory of soft natural diapers that I have. I wanted to take a moment to remind you. Please let me or Crystal know if you need more info.
1. I have cotton pre-folds for small babies including newborn and preemies (just in-case your baby was smaller than expected).
2. I have large absorbent pre-folds for over 35 pounds. Great for toddler who is still night wetting (or won't train yet).
3. I have four different sizes of pre-folds (these are the basic rectangle diaper). Pre-folds are classic not fad. They passed the test of time.
4. Pre-folds make good burp clothes and rags.You never out grow them. They just go to other uses.
5. Pre-folds with a few covers are the least expensive way to get started in cloth diapering with a brand new stash.
6. Pre-folds can cushion your supply of diapers inexpensively, just so you have a little flexibility to space out your washings.
7. Pre-folds can be used as liners inside many of your other modern cloth diapers. Again, you don't outgrow your investment.
8. I have organic bamboo fitted with snaps for 12-35 pounds. These are about the softest diapers I have felt.
9. I have many beautiful covers to go over fitted or pre-folds and fitted; white, print, velcro, snaps, single and double gusset.
10. Nothing in my inventory needs diaper pins.
11. I have a few remaining All-in-One Bumkins in neutral plain white and some really cute prints.
Every style I have, I used on my own son. David was exclusively diapered in these styles. They are durable, absorbible and designed for success. There was no going back to paper once I felt how soft they were. Also, they are very photogenic when it comes to portraits. I didn't have as many options as you have today. I diapered him right through the hurricanes, traveling, and stomach bugs. I left the All-in-Ones for the teen sitter and older boys to use up first when I was away. When I do something, I do it 100%. This variety got me through all situations. I never liked the popular pockets you had to stuff, but I am impressed by the variety in diapering options today.
If you are new to cloth diapering, you will find it very rewarding. I started with my third baby, but if you start with your first baby, you save over the years. You can start off cloth diaper part time if you are hesitant.
With these styles I can provide you with 100% support because I was so successful with them.
If you are an experienced cloth diaper user, there might be another print or style to add to your stash and experience.
$10 Gift Certificate
Permission to Mother by Denise Punger is available on amazon. In appreciation for your thoughtful feedback on Permission to Mother’s amazon page, we will thank you with a $10 certificate, good towards the items above. That would be like a FREE cover or a few pre-folds. Confirm that your review published and come in to the office and pick out an item. Amber beads excluded.