I am welcoming and accepting new patients and families:
1)I am accepting new families who are expecting a new baby preferring to meet you while you are pregnant or planning an adopting.
2) I am accepting older families (beyond pregnancy, did not establish during pregnancy) looking for a primary care doctor who desire my philosophies.Mother's will establish when the first child establishes. Dad's are welcome, too.
3)I am accepting focused-consults for
- breastfeeding (including tongue-tie/frenotomy, adoption)
- referrals from LLL, homeschool, midwives, and other members of the healthcare team.
- pre-conception planning
- hormone balance, nutrition, and weight loss management
- 2nd opinion regarding vaccine
- or other unusual situation.
4)I can arrange to do phone consults.
I welcome and appreciate e-mail and inquiries from new patients through contact us introducing yourself and your needs.
Not all of my services are covered by insurance.
If you like that I am approachable by e-mail just let me know that you want to be a apart of my E-care program.
If you are looking for Breastfeeding Help (and you can't get in right away):
Attend a LLL meeting
I occasionally attend meetings and am willing to help at the meeting. See events schedule.
You may find your answer on this blog or in my book
drjacknewman.com and kellymom.com are good sights for bf info
Join the private LLL group on facebook
I am working to train and encourage several IBCLC candidates and Nurse Practitioners who will eventually provide more breastfeeding support on the Treasure Coast.